Hovy Reward Solutions partners with companies that operate globally or in multiple countries to align reward strategy with business strategy at global, regional and country level.
Organisations with employees in several countries face the continual challenge of balancing global reward strategy with local legislation, tax, culture and employee preferences...read more »
Why Hovy Reward Solutions
Hovy reward solutions is a reward consultancy with a difference
- We partner with you to develop a solution best suited to your organisation’s needs
- We charge fixed and very competitive fees for projects - this ensures clarity and certainty in respect of the consulting costs
- We take part-time interim executive ...
Hovy Reward Solutions offer consulting services in
- Design and implementation of global, regional and country-specific total rewards
- Optimising global remuneration and benefit design and local employee preferences
- Local and global compensation strategy design and delivery
- Regional and country ...
Maureen Hovy started her career as teacher in Mathematics, Physics and Information Systems. She then moved to Barclays Bank South Africa as Training Analyst for the Information Technology Division and progressed to Senior Manager Career Planning and Job Evaluation. Soon after the introduction to remuneration she realised that that...read more »
“A thought leader, a compensation wizard and a boundary breaker-- three descriptions that best suit my colleague Maureen. Her aptitude for handling complex issues and providing workable solutions is something I admire in her work. I would work with her again in a heart beat!”...read more »
This year, you will also have the opportunity to attend a residential Global Remuneration Professional training module at the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort.
“Improving Performance with Variable Pay”, module 6 in the Global Remuneration Professional certification, will be presented on 21 to 23 September 2015